Proper Posture and Alignment
In a perfect world each of us would wake up in the morning being well rested, pain free and ready to put our best foot forward. We would all have Proper Posture and Alignment and the ability to achieve whatever goals we have set for the day. Good health is a key component of making this a reality. Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. provides therapeutic services that can help in numerous ways. One beneficial chiropractic service that is often overlooked involves Custom Fitted Orthotics for Shock Absorption, Improved Balance, Proper Posture and Pain Relief.
Custom Foot Orthotics Benefits
The talented staff at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. in St Paul MN has a keen sense of identifying which type of treatment provides the best solution for body structure abnormalities. We provide several different avenues for spinal rehabilitation to Relieve Pain, Improve Balance and Flexibility. Custom Foot Orthotics can provide essential help for patients dealing with a foot issue or unusual gait. Just look at some of the expected and unexpected Benefits of Orthotics:
• Proper Posture
• Pain Relief
• Injury Reduction
• Comfort when Standing, Walking or Running
• Longer Lasting Chiropractic Adjustments
• Improved Balance
• Shock Absorption
• Fewer Back, Knee and Joint Issues
• Improved Performance in Sports
• Headache Relief
• Less Muscle Tension
• Fasting Spinal Rehabilitation
• Lessens Foot Fatigue
• Increase Stamina when exercising
• Ease Foot Problems including over-pronation, Morton’s neuroma, flat arches, plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, diabetic foot ulcers
Custom Orthotics VS Off-the-shelf Shoe Inserts
If you are one of the lucky ones born with ordinary sized, symmetrical feet that haven’t been damaged over time then you may be a good candidate for off-the-shelf standard shoe inserts. For the rest of us, Custom Fit Orthotics provide the best solution for issues such as an irregular gait or foot structure that can result in lower back pain, sciatic nerve pain, hip and knee pain.
• Prescription Orthotics are custom crafted to fit your individual feet. They are designed to improve the Comfort and Biomechanics of your feet and assist with Proper Posture and Alignment. Custom fitted orthotics are made to match the shape and contour of each individual foot.
• Pre-packaged Shoe Inserts on the other hand, are designed to provide cushion, comfort or arch support for tired feet. They typically come in several different shapes and sizes. Some off-the-shelf shoe inserts can be trimmed or altered for a better fit.
St Paul MN Spine Rehabilitation
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. is your local source for spine rehabilitation therapy including Custom Fitted Orthotics. Our staff is specially trained to identify structural dysfunction due to an injury, heredity or health condition. A full evaluation can determine if orthotics are right for you. Make an appointment with our St Paul MN office if are in need of Pain Relief, Proper Posture and Structural Alignment or Improved Balance from a specially made, shock absorbing device.
Contact the professionals at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. to schedule an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999