Many individuals wait to see a chiropractor until they have an acute injury, are recovering from a car accident, or simply cannot take their pain anymore and are looking for relief. While chiropractors can certainly provide assistance in these acute cases, there are many benefits to seeing a chiropractor BEFORE an acute injury occurs. Caron Chiropractic Clinic, PA provides chiropractic care and massage therapy to individuals with a wide variety of health concerns. We treat each client as an individual and work to develop a customized treatment plan that targets your unique symptoms. Here are 5 signs that you could benefit from chiropractic treatments:
1. Headaches: Headaches can have many causes, but if you are having trouble managing recurring headaches, a chiropractor may be able to help you finally find relief. Chiropractic adjustments can improve blood flow and treat misalignments in the upper back and neck. Chiropractic and massage therapy used together can be highly effective treating headaches and migraines.
2. You have a desk job: If you sit at your desk for the majority of the workday, doing repetitive tasks, you are a great candidate for chiropractic adjustments. A desk job can cause you to have poor posture, and completing the same tasks over and over can eventually cause injury. Chiropractic treatment can ensure your spinal column is properly aligned so you don’t run into problems later.
3. Chronic Pain: If you suffer from chronic joint or muscle pain, arthritis, chiropractic adjustments may provide the relief you have been searching for. Many individuals treat their chronic pain with over the counter pain relievers that have limits on their effectiveness. Chiropractic adjustments and massage therapy can reduce chronic pain and symptoms related to arthritis.
4. Pregnancy: The team at Caron Chiropractic offers a complete set of services specifically designed for pregnant women that can improve back and neck pain, reduce nausea and vomiting, and even reduce the time you may spend in labor and delivery.
5. Sports Injuries: If you are an athlete that has recently suffered an injury, chiropractic treatment can be an excellent addition to a treatment program. Specifically, chiropractic treatment can help improve range of motion, flexibility, balance, coordination, joint proprioception, body symmetry and agility which are all critical toward getting back to your optimal athletic performance.
Find Relief with Chiropractic Treatment
For more information about how chiropractic treatment might help your condition, call the team at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, PA at 651-255-9999 today. We offer evening and weekend hours and accept most health insurance plans. Located in St Paul, Minnesota on Snelling avenue and Randolph.