Chiropractic care is comprehensive, which means that it is a treatment that almost never affects just one symptom, one injury, or one system of your body. Chiropractic care has positive effects in multiple ways because it is based on the fact that our body’s systems are interdependent and intimately connected. For instance, you may have a lower back injury caused by a fall at work or a car accident. Because of the pain that is centralized in your back, you may not be immediately aware of how mental or psychological stress could be exacerbating your lower back pain. Working with your chiropractor to reduce related stress can relieve the pain you are experiencing in your back. You do not need to have taken a fall or been in a car accident in order to benefit from chiropractic care. The staff at Caron Chiropractic can help you recover from an injury or simply maintain your good health.
5 Ways Regular Chiropractic Adjustments Keep You Healthy
- Encourage better sleep. Life’s stresses are made worse by poor sleep habits. Chiropractic adjustments relieve stress and pain by giving your body better alignment, which translates to deeper relaxation and more frequent nights of uninterrupted sleep.
- Alleviate headaches and migraines. Headaches and migraines have multiple causes. Those that are caused by subluxation, a misalignment of the vertebrae in the neck, are reduced by the process of adjustment. But better alignment, because it reduces pain, can also reduce stress, which can provide relief for headaches caused by stress.
- Alleviate neck and back pain. Whether regularly scheduled or done as needed, chiropractic adjustments help your spinal system maintain proper alignment, which reduces stress that connected systems can experience.
- Encourage better posture. It may be tempting to think of chiropractic care as an option only when you experience the pain of an injury. But regular adjustment can also help you avoid the pain of injuries you will never suffer because you have opted for regularly scheduled adjustments. Proceeding through each day with better posture helps your body avoid stress on body parts that are impacted by poor posture.
- Reduce your overall stress level. When overall stress is lessened, you are better equipped to respond to the difficulties that life throws at you. When your response to stress improves, you become more resilient and better able to deal with the stress that might once have caused you to visit Caron Chiro for acute cases of pain. Regular adjustments keep your alignment well-maintained.
To schedule an appointment with our chiropractic staff, call Caron Chiropractic at (651) 255-9999.