Joint Pain and inflammation affects thousands of Minnesotans every year. Arthritis is a common cause of joint pain and discomfort that affects approximately 26% of Minnesota adults. Children can also suffer from the affects of joint conditions including juvenile arthritis. As health care providers that utilize Non-invasive Healing Techniques, a Licensed Chiropractor can offer several treatments that can improve joint problems including rheumatic diseases Without Drugs or Surgery. At Caron Chiropractic Clinic P.A. our chiropractic approach includes individually tailored treatments such as Adjustments, Exercises, Laser Therapy, Massage Therapy and Acupuncture.
Improve Joint Disorders Without Drugs or Surgery
Medications are often prescribed to manage arthritis pain, stiffness, swelling, decreased mobility and other bothersome symptoms. Chiropractic treatments can be used individually or along with medications prescribed by your rheumatologist.
Some patients can experience significant Pain Relief and Improved Mobility with Natural Treatments that may reduce or eliminate the need for prescription drugs or invasive surgery. Treatments provided by Caron Chiropractic Clinic P.A. may help to increase range of motion and restore more natural movement in joints.
5 Non Invasive Treatments for Joint Conditions
A Licensed Chiropractor who is experienced in treating Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Rheumatic Diseases can provide natural therapies to manage joint pain and regain mobility. Individual Treatment Plans may include one or several of the following Non-Invasive Techniques:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – this non-invasive technique can be used to gently restore balance in the spine, neck and joints. Proper balance helps to regain natural movement and relieve pressure on painful joints.
- Massage Therapy – therapeutic massage can provide numerous benefits for individuals who suffer from painful joints caused by arthritis. A form of arthritis known as ankylosing spondylitis has been known to respond well to massage treatments that relax tense muscles and reduce inflammation.
- Acupuncture – this ancient form of healing has a good track record for easing chronic pain caused by rheumatic diseases. A skilled acupuncturist can insert hair thin needles into specific points of your skin to correct an imbalance of energy. Pain can be reduced by the affect acupuncture has on neurotransmitters, immune function and hormones.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) – a double blind study on knee osteoarthritis in 2009 found a significant reduction in pain for individuals who received laser therapy treatments. It also found an improvement in circulation among patients in the trial.
- Strengthening & Flexibility Exercises – exercise is crucial for individuals who suffer from joint pain and arthritis symptoms. Benefits include improved bone strength, stronger muscles around joints, weight management and more energy.
Licensed St Paul MN Chiropractic Clinic
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. located in St Paul, MN has a team of Licensed Chiropractors who are skilled in natural, non-invasive treatments to ease painful joints. We provide individualized treatment plans that address each patient’s unique condition. Your chiropractor may recommend just one or several different therapies to reduce chronic joint pain and increase mobility Without Medication or Invasive Surgical Procedures.
In St. Paul MN, contact Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. to schedule an appointment by calling: 651-255-9999