As alternative medicine becomes more and more popular, many people are turning to chiropractic care as a way to avoid medication, injuries and illness. There are many celebrities who turn to their chiropractors for pain management and for leading a healthier life. From famous sports athletes to Hollywood movie actors, many celebrities find benefit from routine chiropractic care. David Duchovney, Michael Jordan, and Demi Moore are just a few of the famous names you might recognize who are regular patients of chiropractic. Please read on to find out why so many celebrities turn to their chiropractor adjustments for routine care.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, likely best known for his roles in movies such as Terminator and Kindergarten Cop, but equally well known for his bodybuilding and political career was quoted as saying, “Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using chiropractic extensively to stay fit and healthy. I found it was better to go to a chiropractor before you get injured. We are a perfect team- the world of fitness and the world of chiropractors.”
- Basketball superstar and legend Michael Jordan had this to say about chiropractic care: “I didn’t know how much I could improve until I started seeing a chiropractor. Since I’ve been in chiropractic, I’ve improved by leaps and bounds both mentally and physically.”
- Boxing legend Evander Holyfield has said, “I do believe in chiropractic. I found that going to my chiropractor three times a week helps my performance.”
- Long time model Christie Brinkley said, “Chiropractic makes me feel a few inches taller each time I come out.”
- Mel Gibson is a well known action movie star. Being on a movie set can be grueling by itself, but an action movie is much more physical. Mel Gibson had this to say about chiropractic care during his time on the set of “The Patriot”: I got a chiropractor to come along to the [Patriot] shoot, because they can actually stick you back together within 15 minutes. He spent a week and worked on the entire crew…The guy’s amazing.”
- Katherine Kelly Lang, a star on the longtime running daytime television soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful said, “I leave my chiropractor’s office feeling fresh and rejuvenated and back in line the way I should be. He has also been successful at getting rid of my tension headaches.”
We know that sometimes patients are hesitant about seeing a chiropractor, but you can see the benefits many celebrities have found in using chiropractic care over the years. Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. is ready to work with you to achieve the benefits you have just read about. Give us a call today at (651) 255-9999 to set up an appointment!