Reduce Pain And Increase Range Of Motion
Arthritis is a joint inflammation that can cause pain, swelling, fatigue and joint stiffness. There are over 100 conditions that are included as Rheumatic Diseases. They include osteoarthritis, gout, psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis is commonly seen in the older generation but can be diagnosed at a very early age. Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. in St. Paul, MN has many years of experience in treating patients with arthritic conditions. We utilize therapies including Chiropractic Adjustments, Trigger Point Therapy, Acupuncture, Laser Therapy and Exercises that help to reduce pain and increase range of motion.
Therapies For Relieving Arthritis Symptoms
Due to the individualistic nature of Rheumatic Diseases it is important to seek out a Licensed Chiropractor with experience in treating arthritis conditions. You may want to speak with your rheumatologist for advise on the types of therapies that will be beneficial for your condition. Below are some therapeutic treatments offered at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. that have been helpful for reducing arthritis pain and inflammation and increasing range of motion.
- Spinal manipulation – gentle adjustment procedures may be appropriate to promote a more natural movement in joints.
- Massage therapy including Trigger Point Therapy – applying gentle pressure to specific muscles can help to alleviate pain and reduce stress.
- Acupuncture – inserting fine, sterilized needles into specific points of the body can help to alleviate arthritis pain and improve circulation.
- Low-Level laser light therapy – the red laser light penetrates the surface of the skin without heat. Penetrating light waves help to reduce pain and inflammation while stimulating the immune system.
- Exercise – therapeutic exercises are crucial for maintaining range of motion, strength, endurance and optimal body weight.
Reduce Symptoms Of Rheumatic Diseases
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. has several different therapies to help reduce the symptoms of Arthritis. Our experienced professionals can determine which therapeutic treatments are most appropriate for your specific condition. Each therapy is geared toward increased range of motion, pain relief or reduced inflammation. Treatments may include Trigger Point Therapy, Exercise, Acupuncture and Laser Therapy.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999