Natural Approach To Personal Injury Relief
It doesn’t take a major accident to sustain a painful injury. Whiplash can occur with an auto accident at speeds as low as 5 miles per hour. A slip and fall on an icy sidewalk can leave you with ongoing back pain. Lifting, bending and twisting while shoveling snow may cause an injury also. Whatever the cause of your personal injury, a Doctor of Chiropractic at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. can do an evaluation to recommend corrective treatment. We have a Natural Approach to help with personal injury relief without the use of medications or surgery.
Start Corrective Treatment Soon After Injury
If you have been involved in any sort of accident or are feeling the effects of a repetitive use injury, now is the time to consult with a Licensed Dr. of Chiropractic Care. Symptoms may not show up for days or weeks after the accident. However, insurance companies may require that you seek a diagnostic exam very soon after a traumatic injury has occurred. Starting corrective treatment soon after an accident can help to alleviate painful symptoms and prevent it from becoming a chronic problem.
The staff at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. is well versed in dealing with insurance claims and can guide you through the process. We accept most health insurance from common providers.
Common Types Of Personal Injuries
An accident can happen anywhere. The following is a list of common reasons for the need of Personal Injury Relief.
- Auto accidents involving cars, trucks, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles or public transportation
- Slip and fall injuries that can occur on ice, a wet surface, tripping over an object or falling on stairs
- Defective products causing harm to consumers
- Repetitive use injury from working on a computer, assembly work, or anything that requires the same repetitive motion over and over
- Sports injuries can happen while playing football, hockey, basketball, softball, soccer, baseball, skiing, dance, gymnastics, snowboarding and many others
- Assaults can leave victims with many kinds of traumatic injuries that could benefit from corrective treatments provided by a doctor of chiropractic
- Bicycle, skateboard or long-board accidents
- Lifting heavy objects or shoveling heavy snow
Experienced Doctors Of Chiropractic Care
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. has a combined more than 30 years of experience with providing Personal Injury Relief. The Licensed Doctors of Chiropractic Care at our St. Paul, MN clinic utilize a natural approach to healing from traumatic injuries. We offer many paths to recovery such as chiropractic adjustments, rehabilitation exercises, massage therapy and more. Each corrective treatment is noninvasive and drug-free.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999!