Avoid Negative Effects Of Chronic Stress
Chronic Stress can have many negative effects on your health. Stress can be caused by physical, emotional or chemical elements. If left untreated elevated stress levels can lead to more serious health problems including anxiety, depression and digestive issues. Thankfully, Chiropractic Care can be very effective in relieving chronic stress symptoms. Some stress relieving chiropractic techniques at St. Paul, MN Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. include spinal adjustments, massage therapy, acupuncture and therapeutic exercises.
How Stress Affects Your Health
Stress is a body’s natural response to danger. In this way stress can be positive in that it alerts you to react and avoid a dangerous situation. However, if stress continues without relief it can lead to serious health consequences with effects being seen on your body, mood and behavior.
- Jaw pain
- Sleep problems
- Alcohol or Drug abuse
- Muscle tension
- Upset stomach
- High blood pressure
- Lack of focus
Effective Stress Relieving Techniques
If you are noticing symptoms of Chronic Stress, you can try stress management strategies. Some beneficial techniques include Exercise, Meditation and Yoga. Make sure that you eat a healthy diet and get plenty of sleep. When you need help to reduce your stress levels its time to contact Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. for some effective stress relieving techniques.
- Spinal Adjustments can correct misalignments that are common when prolonged muscle tension puts increased pressure on your spine.
- Correcting spinal alignment helps to remove nerve irritation and improve balance in your central nervous system.
- Massage Therapy relaxes tense muscles, lowers blood pressure and improves immune function.
- Myofascial Release reduces soft tissue restrictions and improves circulation and lymphatic function.
- Acupuncture targets imbalances and improves body function.
Hands-On Stress Relief Chiropractic Techniques
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. offers several hands-on Stress Relieving Chiropractic Techniques. Through chiropractic adjustments and professional massage therapy we can help to relieve muscle tension and reduce the negative effects of Chronic Stress on your health. Untreated stress can contribute to numerous health conditions including Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, Headaches, Sleep Problems and Depression.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999