Caron Chiropractic Clinic, PA, serves the people of Minneapolis, St. Paul, Highland Park, and many other nearby towns and cities in Minnesota. The Caron Chiropractic Clinic offers a full range of chiropractic services, and does so professionally, caringly, and courteously. Our staff will work with you to help your body get back to a state of wellness so that you feel better. Your treatment plan will be individualized so that it works optimally for you, and it will be based in the medical science that forms the foundation of chiropractic care.
Here are some of the conditions that bring clients to Caron Chiropractic for assistance:
● Injuries from Auto Accidents including neck and back pain.
● Arthritis: Chiropractic care can ease the pain in joints caused by inflammation in the synovium.
● Sports injuries: If you have just begun to exercise to get in shape, or play weekend sports that result in soreness, or engage in higher level athletic pursuits like triathlon, chiropractic treatment can help with virtually every chiropractic need.
● Subluxations: Treating subluxations are what put chiropractic care on the public’s map. Our vertebrae are designed to protect our spinal cords and when they are out of alignment, our bodies tell us in no uncertain terms that something is wrong. The pain we feel in such cases is our bodies telling us that we need attention in that area.
● TMJ disorder: Temporomandibular Joint disorder (TMJ) refers to issues resulting from problems with the joint directly in front of the ears.
● Workplace injuries
● Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: The median nerve runs between the wrist and the hand. Overuse can cause severe pain.
● Fibromyalgia disorder: The specific cause(s) of fibromyalgia are still unknown, but chiropractic care has proven to be an excellent treatment for the all-over body ache caused by fibromyalgia.
● Headaches; lower back pain; neck pain; and other personal injuries.
Chiropractic Treatment Options MN
The team at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, PA will treat you as an individual with unique needs. Without relying on drugs or surgical intervention, we can develop a treatment plan that will help your body better take care of itself. In addition to a wide range of chiropractic services including manual adjustments, laser therapy, and spinal rehabilitation, we also have massage therapy and acupuncture available on site as well as rehabilitation facility.
If you live in St. Paul, Highland Park, or Minneapolis and you are looking for a healthcare partner to meet your chiropractic needs, consider calling the team at Caron Chiropractic Clinic at 651-255-9999 for more information or to schedule an appointment.