Caron Chiropractic is a trusted chiropractic clinic located on Snelling Avenue in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our team provides relief from a variety of ailments and injuries by using the cutting-edge and non-invasive techniques of chiropractic care. The advantages of chiropractic care are numerous and partnering with the staff at Caron Chiropractic can be just what you need to find relief from pain so that you can get back to yourself again. Our staff cares deeply about our clients, and we work closely with them to optimize their recovery from a wide range of health concerns. Some of those health concerns, as well as the treatments we use are described below.
Conditions Treated Effectively with Chiropractic Care
● Injuries from auto accidents, including lower back and neck injuries.
● Sports-related injuries, including sprains, breaks, and overuse injuries.
● Migraine and persistent headaches.
● Discomfort from pregnancy.
● Arthritis pain.
● Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
● Temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) disorder.
Comprehensive Chiropractic Clinic in St. Paul, Minnesota
The range of injuries and conditions that respond well to Caron Chiropractic’s unique brand of chiropractic care is extensive. Our comprehensive treatment options include the following:
● Spinal rehabilitation: Traditionally considered the gold standard of chiropractic care, spinal rehabilitation involves strengthening the structures associated with our spinal system. Many conditions that cause discomfort or inhibit full health are immediately improved with the first spinal adjustment. Rehabilitating the spine has direct impact on our posture, and it also stimulates the immune system and the body’s self-healing mechanisms.
● Massage therapy: In addition to promoting an overall feeling of relaxation, massage therapy offers an important complement to spinal rehabilitation. As spinal rehabilitation first helps with aligning the structures of the spine, massage therapy helps to boost the effectiveness and efficiency of our muscular, circulatory, nervous, immune, and lymphatic systems. In that sense, massage therapy goes far beyond mere relaxation of muscle tissue.
● Acupuncture: As most people now know, acupuncture has evolved from the ancient practice of inserting fine needles into the skin in order to promote healing, reduce pain and inflammation, and stimulate the body’s ability to heal. If its curative nature were not enough to convince people over thousands of years of successful treatment of various issues, it has been recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) for its effective treatment of dozens of ailments.
● Arthrostim, and Laser Therapy: Each of these treatment options is evidence of the growth and development of chiropractic care in recent decades. Caron Chiropractic offers them in consultation with our clients and based on the staff’s recommendation for optimal recovery when appropriate.
If you live in St. Paul, MN, call Caron Chiropractic at (651) 255-9999 if you would like to schedule an appointment at our Snelling Avenue clinic.