Curing Back Pain Symptoms
Back pain remains one of the top complaints of patients in St. Paul, MN and all across the state of Minnesota. Back pain itself is considered a symptom, not a medical condition. There are many different contributing factors that can lead to Acute or Chronic Back Pain. As anyone who has experienced ongoing low back pain, mid back pain or upper back pain can attest, finding a cure for the pain is essential. This is where Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. comes in. We have been providing Chiropractic Help for back pain sufferers for over twenty years.
Top Causes Of Back Pain
You may be surprised by some of the major causes for back pain. It is so prevalent that studies indicate that four out of five people suffer from symptoms of back pain during their lifetime. The following is a list of some of the causes of pain in the lower back, mid back or upper back.
- Overuse injury resulting in Muscle Strain, Ligament Sprain or Herniated or Slipped Disk
- Lifting Incorrectly by using your back instead of your legs or by twisting while lifting a heavy object
- Sitting at a Computer for multiple hours at a time especially if you are not set up with proper ergonomics
- Weak Core Muscles that are supposed to support your spine from all sides including abdominal, back, pelvic, side and buttock muscles
- Sleeping habits particularly sleeping on your stomach can increase the likelihood of low back pain
- Emotional Stress and Depression can trigger muscles of the back, shoulders and neck to become tense or spasm
- Wearing High Heals puts strain on back muscles and can alter your balance when you walk
- Wearing Sandals or Flip Flops provides too little arch support and may cause problems with your foot mechanics
- Carrying a Heavy Purse or Backpack throws off balance in your spine and can put too much stress on one shoulder
- Resting a Sore Back for too long may prolong or worsen the pain more than staying active with low-impact activities
- Accidents including a slip and fall, auto accident, assault or a near fall that jolts your spine and surrounding soft tissues
- Medical Conditions and Diseases including Arthritis, Scoliosis, Fibromyalgia, Kidney Stones and Tumors
- Pregnancy, while one of the most joyous times of your life also results in postural changes and stress on muscles, tendons and ligaments
Chiropractic Solutions For Back Pain
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. is well equipped and experienced with Solutions for many types of Back Pain. Our Licensed Chiropractors and Massage Therapists provide non-invasive treatments that Reduce Pain and Speed Healing of back pain symptoms. Through Spinal Manipulation, Massage Therapy, Exercise and other natural therapies, we are often able to help back pain sufferers with symptoms of Acute Back Pain and Chronic Back Pain.
We provide Drug-Free Solutions for patients who suffer with Low Back Pain, Mid Back Pain and Upper Back Pain. Our techniques may cure your pain in the back and help with range of motion and mobility.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999