Not one body is the same, you may have a bad back just like your co-worker or perhaps a family member but treatments are going to be completely different for each of you. That’s why choosing our licensed doctors of chiropractic at Caron Clinic is the right choice for everyone. We offer numerous amounts of treatments and handle each persons healthcare needs differently.
About Our Chiropractic Clinic:
Caron Chiropractic has been in business helping the St Paul, MN area for over 30 years. We are always up to date on the latest technology and treatments so we can help a variety of different problems. We focus on relieving pain and your symptoms so you can achieve a healthy lifestyle and we are willing to help you along the way.
In our office, we have 4 doctors and 6 therapists who are experienced healthcare professionals. No matter what issues you are having, we are here to diagnose you correctly so you are treated correctly. We don’t work like a warehouse. Our patients aren’t on a conveyer belt and thought of as a number, or another patient with neck pain. We want to make sure you are being adjusted and treated for your appropriate pains.
Our Natural Healthcare Methods:
- Chiropractic – Chiropractic adjustments is the main thing people think about when they think chiropractic offices. This is great for those people who need a great adjustment so you’re not in pain all the time and can function in your job and get a better night’s sleep. A lot of people get weekly adjustments just to keep their body in line, especially for those who have a more laboring career.
- Massage Therapy – This treatment is great for those who need more than an adjustment. An adjustment can get you started on the right path, while massage therapy will get in deep and work out the knots and tightness in your soft tissues. Soft tissues are uncommon diagnoses because most physicians don’t look for soft tissue damage. These tissues are what keep your bones and larger muscles in-tact and your body working the way it should. If these are damaged, you’ll be facing a lifetime of pain and you’ll never know why.
- Acupuncture – This style of treatment works wonders for those soft tissues we were just talking about. Placing this needle into your soft tissues will loosen the stress they are giving off. Not only does acupuncture work tremendously on soft tissues, but it also has benefits for over 40 different types of diseases and diagnoses.
- Craniosacral Therapy – CST is a more common term for this treatment. It helps relieve stress around the base of your skull and spinal cord. Fluid can build up, causing stress along your spinal cord and the next thing you know, you’re dealing with a whole load of issues.
- Laser Therapy – Using natural light, this treatment says it all in the use. Natural. Using natural light to speed up the natural healing your body does. Imagine when you have the flu and how much your body is working to get rid of the virus, however, you’re usually going for the flu/cold medicine and vitamin C to give your body that extra boost to kick the virus faster. We use laser therapy just the same, helping your body heal much faster, naturally.
- Orthotics – Our body is supported by our feet. When we don’t have proper shoes and support, this can cause same major damage throughout your whole body but mostly your spinal cord. Have you ever noticed your shoe wears more on the right foot than the left? Now, if you think about it, does your back hurt a little worse on the right side than the left? We can help figure out if your feet are the problem to your chronic pains. Having proper shoes and support go a long way!
- Spinal Rehabilitation – This is meant to help heal your current injuries while training your body and muscles to prevent any future injuries.
- Arthrostim This is a machine that tells the chiropractor whether or not your body is in its proper alignment and if it’s not, it will show where your body needs to be and our experts can adjust you accordingly. This is a treatment that has been known to have longer lasting results and be more productive with those who suffer from chronic pain on a daily basis.
Our treatments are a wide range because our patient’s diagnoses are a wide range. Each healthcare method is designed to treat a certain area of your body. Some people need more than one treatment, while others may benefit from an occasional manual adjustment. Our goal, at Caron Chiropractic, is to make you healthy.
We have been serving the St Paul, MN area for over 30 years, we are dedicated to making each and every patient of ours healthier and pain free. We offer so many different treatments because we want each of you to leave our office feeling much better and in better health than when you came in.
Call us today and get started on a healthier path tomorrow. 651.255.9999