Life can be a pain in the neck but there is no reason that you should have to live with neck pain when relief can be found at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. Treatments can be customized to target the underlying cause of the neck pain and dysfunction. Some of most common causes for neck pain include whiplash, degenerative conditions, sprains, strains and tension. Chiropractors often take a very conservative approach to managing and eliminating neck pain and discomfort. Often chiropractic treatments for neck pain focus on gentle techniques to restore proper alignment, mobility and range of motion. Chiropractic care works without drugs or surgery.
During an initial chiropractic visit your chiropractor may ask questions about when your neck pain symptoms began, current status of pain, stiffness or discomfort and what treatments you have tried. Your licensed chiropractor has training on musculoskeletal and neurological aspects of neck issues. A doctor of chiropractic will probably check your reflexes and muscle strength as well as nerve changes. Additional tests could be ordered to rule out a neck fracture or disease for cause of the neck pain symptoms.
Common Reasons For Neck Pain
There is no one single reason for neck pain that a healthcare professional can point to definitively. A human neck performs important functions, not the least of these is holding up the weight of your head and allowing it to move in nearly every direction. Some common reasons for neck injuries include accidents and daily life activities.
• Neck Injury Accidents could result in a whiplash injury, neck sprain or muscle strain and stiffness. Car accidents are the most common cause of whiplash injuries.
• Daily Life Activities such as poor posture, repetitive movements, weak abdominal muscles, emotional stress or carrying excessive weight.
• Osteoarthritis causing deterioration of the cervical spine and other joints.
• Degenerative Disc Disease causing discs to bulge or herniate.
• Spinal Stenosis causing a narrowing or compression on nerves passageways.
Gentle Chiropractic Techniques to Relieve Neck Pain
Your own custom care plan will depend on your personal needs. Chiropractic treatment techniques for neck pain and injury are designed to be gentle and non-invasive. Your Caron Chiropractic Clinic chiropractor may prescribe a combination of treatments to resolve neck discomfort.
• Spinal Adjustments targeting the neck, back and spine are a commonly used chiropractic technique with excellent results.
• Professional Massage Therapy Techniques that can holistically relieve pain, relieve muscle tension, improve blood flow and increase healing.
• Rehabilitative Exercises can reduce muscle stiffness and improve muscle strength in key areas.
Gentle Therapy Techniques To Relieve Neck Pain
Neck injuries often respond favorably over the course of treatments from a Licensed Chiropractor with experience in gentle techniques to uncover and treat the source of the pain. You may notice significant reduction in neck pain and improvement in range of motion after your first chiropractic adjustment or massage therapy visit. Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. utilizes drug-free treatments to relieve neck pain naturally.
Call Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. to schedule an appointment for neck pain relief at: (651) 255-9999