Chiropractic care is a type of natural medicine that is taking the Highland Park, MN area by storm. More and more people are searching for ways to achieve natural pain relief without having to rely on an invasive procedure or having to depend on pain medication for relief. At Caron Chiropractic, we are proud to be a trusted chiropractor serving Highland Park, MN.
Diverse Chiropractic Doctors to Choose From: In the same way that all of our patients at Caron Chiropractic are different, so are our chiropractic doctors. We encourage you to choose one of our Doctors of Chiropractic that best fits your preferences. Offering both male and female chiropractors, let’s get to know our chiropractors on staff:
● Martin Caron, D.C. – Born and raised right here in St. Paul, MN, Dr. Marty Caron has a passion for serving this area. Marty has a passion for running, hiking, reading, golf and camping. Professionally, he was recognized as the Minnesota Chiropractor of the Year in 2003.
● Matthew R. Caron, D.C. – Dr. Matt Caron lives and breathes chiropractic care. That is likely why he was the President of the Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) during 2004-2005 and why he currently serves as the Chairman of the Minnesota Chiropractic Associations Political Action Committee. When he has free time, Dr. Matt enjoys skiing, softball, soccer, golf, camping, gardening and spending time with family.
● Timothy Graff, D.C. – Not only did Dr. Tim earn his Doctor of Chiropractic in 2006, but he is also certified in chiropractic acupuncture as well. Home brewing, sports, the outdoors and travel are things that keep Dr. Tim busy outside of work.
● Emily Dahl, D.C. – Dr. Emily has a true passion for helping women’s health, pregnancy care, infants, children and nutrition. She works to incorporate chiropractic care in all of these areas on a daily basis. Other passions that Dr. Emily has includes snowboarding, camping, fishing and travel.
● Corey McFarlane, D.C. – Dr. Corey has had an interest in chiropractic care since he was very young. He aims to help individuals of all ages get their body, primarily their spine, back into proper alignment through chiropractic care. Other areas that intrigue Dr. Corey include live sporting events, basketball, golf and travel.
● Alison Cunningham, D.C. – Dr. Alison loves treating athletic injuries through holistic chiropractic care. During her free time, Dr. Alison tackles half marathons, tri- and duathlons and loves playing soccer.
At Caron Chiropractic, we love that we’re able to provide the Highland Park, MN area with such a diverse group of chiropractic doctors that they can choose from. If you are looking for a trusted, professional chiropractor serving Highland Park, pick up the phone and call our team at (651) 255-9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.