If you find yourself feeling pain or discomfort as a result of a car accident or a fall at work or for reasons you cannot fully identify, Caron Chiropractic in St. Paul is an excellent choice to find long-lasting relief. We provide comprehensive chiropractic care and we do so with your long-term health and well-being in mind. Our services have improved the lives of many people and we would be very happy to help you.
Comprehensive Chiropractic Care in St. Paul, MN
Chiropractic care as practiced by Caron Chiropractic is an important natural alternative to traditional medical intervention. Our staff are highly trained professionals who work closely with our clients to develop treatment plans that are specifically designed to address their unique needs. We can help you recover from a fall, car accidents, the persistent pain of arthritis, the debilitating nature of migraine headaches, overwhelming stress, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, and countless other issues that negatively impact quality of life.
Some of the most common ways we treat pain and discomfort include:
● Chiropractic care and spinal rehabilitation. When your spine is healthy and in alignment, you may not realize how important that alignment is. However, when your spine begins to go out of alignment, you can experience back pain, neck pain, hip pain, or foot pain. A misaligned spine can create discomfort in just about every part of the body. By realigning your spine with chiropractic treatments, your pain will not only decrease or disappear, your immune system will strengthen.
● Massage therapy is an effective means of reducing stress. Our massage therapy can be gentle and focused on creating an overall sense of well-being or it can be applied to help you gain maximum benefit from releasing waste product in your muscles via deep-tissue massage.
● Craniosacral therapy is a means of normalizing the environment of the spinal cord and brain by applying extremely light pressure. Doing so helps clients recover from simple stress to chronic pain to neurological issues such as stroke.
● Acupuncture is the ancient Chinese practice of inserting extremely fine needles into the skin to encourage the body’s own healing processes.
● Laser therapy allows your body’s cells to convert light energy into chemical energy, which encourages your body’s healing process, resulting in pain relief.
● ArthroStim is an effective way to relieve pain in the back and neck by use of an instrument that pulses quickly and gently, thereby stimulating the body’s own self-healing properties.
Achieve Optimal Health with Chiropractic Treatment
Caron Chiropractic is committed to your optimal health and well-being. If you have any questions or would like to schedule your first appointment, call us at (651) 255-9999.