The number of Americans that are interested in holistic medical care is at an all time high. In fact, research has shown that roughly one million chiropractic patients across the country are seen each day. No wonder this is the fastest growing primary care profession in the USA. Many of the reasons that individuals are deciding to try out chiropractic care is because it can be used as a preventative measure as well as a corrective measure if you are struggling with a specific issue. If you live around the St. Paul or North Oaks areas in Minnesota, Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., may be just what you have been looking for. Our dedicated staff will focus on developing a recovery plan to help your body strengthen naturally, without the need of medication or surgery.
Conditions that May Benefit from Chiropractic Treatment
What is so unique about this type of care is that these spinal manipulations can help individuals struggling with a diverse range of issues including:
- Auto Accidents
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back and Neck Pain
- Injuries from Sports
- TMJ Disorder
Multiple Treatment Options
Our licensed and experienced staff offer the standard spinal manipulation to help with pain you may be experiencing. Additionally, our team of chiropractic professionals specialize in a wide array of chiropractic treatments including but not limited to the following:
- Acupuncture – By inserting very small needles into specific parts of the body, you are able to experience pain relief and helps the body heal faster.
- Laser Therapy – Using non harmful laser light, this type of chiropractic treatment uses the light’s energy to help your body heal naturally.
- Massage Therapy – One of our most popular treatment options, we offer many different types of massages depending on the level of impact you are looking for. Massage therapy is a great way to relieve aches and pains that you may regularly deal with.
- Orthotics – Many individuals do not realize how important healthy feet are. Not only do you use them to walk, but the health of your feet have a direct impact on other parts of the body including your neck and back. By combining custom orthotics and spinal manipulation, our team is able to create a rehab plan that can get your body back to feeling great!
- Spinal Adjustments – This is the basis of chiropractic care. By applying soft pressure on your spine, these adjustments can help correct balance and help minimize pain across your body.
Whether you are dealing with chronic pain, have just been in a car accident or are in the middle of a tough pregnancy, chiropractic care may be just what you need! If you reside in the St. Paul or North Oaks areas of Minnesota, now is the time to partner with our chiropractic professionals at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. Join the rest of America and give chiropractic care a try today by calling us at (651) 255-9999.