With offices in St. Paul and North Oaks, the staff of Caron Chiropractic Clinic is uniquely qualified to help you with your chiropractic needs. The range of chiropractic needs is, of course, very broad. Some patients are simply looking for chiropractic adjustment to maintain healthy posture and balance in life, while others are seeking relief from work-related injuries, car accidents, or other significant physical traumas. And there are many points in between the extremes with which the Caron Family Chiropractic staff can be helpful.
Practice Focused on The Whole Patient
The team at Caron Chiropractic Clinic consists of five doctors of chiropractic medicine and five therapists with training in occupational therapy, massage therapy, and other specialties. The staff’s first priority is meeting patients where they are helping them finding a way to improve their strength and function. Once the primary spinal issues have been identified and addressed, the staff incorporates the necessary follow-up components of physical therapy, massage, and exercise to ensure a long-lasting solution to the original injury or issue.
Additionally, appointments can be scheduled online, making visits to either the St. Paul or North Oaks office simple and convenient. A number of different insurance options are available too, which will provide some peace of mind for all patients, and we all know that peace of mind is connected to, and necessary for, long-lasting recovery from spinal injury.
Below is a partial list of treatments offered by the Caron staff:
- Manual adjustments: spinal adjustment by means of specific movement of the spine to realign.
- Acupuncture: The healing practice of inserting sterile needles at pressure points; used by Chinese healers for more than 4,000 years ago.
- Laser Therapy: Reduces inflammation and helps control pain.
- Massage Therapy: Releasing stress from muscles is important to long-term healing of injury.
- Orthotics: Shoe inserts, also known as ‘orthotics,’ can improve the body’s alignment, alleviating pain by retraining the body to walk correctly.
- Spinal Rehabilitation: Retraining the spine by means of ergonomics can promote long-term health and avoidance of pain caused by unhealthy patterns.
- ArthroStim is a trademarked treatment that provides pulses of stimulation to specific parts of the body, and can be helpful when other adjustments are contraindicated.
- Craniosacral Therapy: The craniosacral system consists of the membranes and fluids that nourish the spine and sacral areas. Virtually everyone can benefit from the gentle adjustments of the craniosacral system.
For more information about the integrative therapy provided by Caron Chiropractic Clinic or to schedule an appointment, call 1-651-255-9999.