One of the most common questions we get from potential clients is about the cost of chiropractic care. While each treatment plan is created to specifically meet the needs of the individual, there are some general things we can say about cost:
1. There are a number of studies that show chiropractic care is extremely cost effective compared to other medical treatment for similar conditions.
2. Insurance is very often accepted for chiropractic treatment, so your out-of-pocket costs can be very low. Caron Chiropractic is currently an approved provider for: Medica, HealthPartners, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Medicare, Preferred One, Select Care, VA and others. Our team will help you determine if your insurance covers our treatment.
3. Chiropractic care treats the root cause of your medical condition. Rather than relying on costly prescription and over the counter medications, you can save money over time addressing the root of the problem and preventing future injuries and issues.
4. Many new patients assume that chiropractic adjustments only treat back pain. That is not true. When you invest in chiropractic care, you can get relief from headaches, arthritis pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sports injuries and even pregnancy related ailments. Chiropractic care takes a holistic and integrated approach to your health, and you will feel benefits well beyond the issues that bring you in.
5. When you come into our clinic for a consultation, we can give you an idea of exactly how many sessions we anticipate that you will need and what the treatment plan will look like. This will allow you to have a specific estimate of cost. You can weigh into this plan as well, depending on your insurance specifications and your budget. We are very committed to working with you to achieve your health goals within your budget.
Investment In Your Health And Wellness
Chiropractic care is an excellent investment in your body. Caron Chiropractic has been serving clients in Minnesota for more than thirty years. We offer more than chiropractic adjustments. In addition to treating your spinal problems, we also offer massage therapy, physical therapy and exercises that you can safely complete at home so that you will gain strength, range of motion and reach your optimal health goals. We value our connections with our clients – and spend time getting to know the patients we see. This helps us tailor our treatment programs to your specific needs and long-term goals. For more information or to schedule an appointment with our team, give us a call at 651-255-9999.