Beneficial Health Results
Lower Back Pain is so common that its estimated that 80% of adults will experience it during their lifetime. At least 25% have experienced low back pain in the last three months. Both men and women are equally prone to have problems with their lower back and be in need of effective pain relief. Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. has several Corrective Treatment Options available to our St. Paul, MN patients. Our non-invasive techniques provide beneficial health results and pain management without the use of surgery.
Causes For Low Back Pain
There are many different ways that a person can end up with low back pain issues. Common causes include a workplace injury and poor posture. The following is a more extensive list of reasons for lower back pain:
- Back Sprains caused by stretching or tearing of ligaments
- Back Strains from a tear in a muscle or tendon
- Muscle Spasms from lifting or twisting
- Disc Degeneration due to aging and the deterioration of discs
- Traumatic Back Injury from an auto accident, sports injury or a fall
- Sciatica involving compression of the large sciatic nerve that travels down through the buttocks muscle and the back of the leg
- Ruptured or Herniated Discs occur when the disc is compressed and bulges or ruptures
- Spinal Stenosis involves pressure on the spinal cord nerves caused by narrowing of the spinal column
- Spondylolisthesis where lower spine vertebrae slip out of place and pinch the nerves that exit your spinal column
Corrective Treatment Options
The Licensed Chiropractors at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. have successfully treated lower back pain for about 20 years. Corrective treatment options vary depending on the underlying cause of the low back pain. The first step is to properly diagnose the problem and then to begin effective pain management techniques.
Pain Management Therapy
Beneficial Health Results have often been found through hands-on chiropractic care such as spinal adjustments. Other pain management and healing therapies may include massage therapy, laser therapy and rehabilitative exercises. Each of these therapeutic strategies has been an effective treatment for pain relief from acute and chronic lower back pain.
Relief From Lower Back Pain
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. is a leader in Corrective Treatment Options for lower back pain relief. We offer effective hands-on chiropractic treatments that provide beneficial health results and greater pain management. Our patients have experienced pain relief and an improved quality of life.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999