Chiropractic care isn’t just about spinal manipulation and adjustments. Massage therapy is another integral part of the overall chiropractic treatment plan. At Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., we are a chiropractic clinic providing massage therapy for people around St. Paul, MN. So, put down that pain medicine, and invest in a holistic treatment plan designed to strengthen your body naturally, while relieving pain.
Massage Therapy Treatment Options
When you come to our office in St. Paul, MN, we will develop a treatment plan centered on chiropractic care. If we feel like massage therapy will be a great treatment option, which it often times is for individuals, we will include it in your holistic plan. At Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., we focus on the following massage therapy treatment options:
- Swedish Massage – A Swedish massage focuses on light touch and long strokes to help relax the individual from external stress.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Through a deep pressure approach, our massage therapists can focus on specific muscles areas that have built up tension and are causing you pain.
- Trigger Point Therapy – If certain muscles are aching, this can have an affect on the entire body. Our staff will focus on those muscles to release tightness that you may be experiencing.
- Prenatal Massage – A prenatal massage is a wonderful option for those in their 2nd or 3rd trimester. This massage lowers stress and increases circulation throughout the body.
- Hot Stone Massage – Heat therapy is another great way to relax the muscles. Using flat stones, our hot stone massage therapy can increase circulation throughout.
- Aroma Therapy – Natural oils from plants, herbs and flowers can help reduce stress and muscle pain. These oils are absorbed through the skin and can even help reduce stress, one’s heart rate, blood pressure, etc.
- Myofascial Release – With this massage, the soft tissue in your body known as fascia is focused on. This massage can help heal the fascia due to overuse, disease or trauma.
- Sports Massage – There is nothing much better than a massage after a sports injury. Our expert massage therapy team focuses on naturally healing your body after a sports injury.
If you are sick of relying on pain medication for the chronic pain you are dealing with, chiropractic care along with massage therapy may be your best option. Team up with our team at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., in St. Paul for all of your massage therapy needs by calling (651) 255-9999.