Have you been dealing with chronic pain that will not seem to go away on its own? If you are sick of relying on pain medication to hide the aches, consider massage therapy as a holistic alternative. While there may be many certified massage therapists in St Paul, MN, our staff at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., offer the total package when it comes to massage therapy.
Professional Massage Therapy St Paul
Our bodies are all different. The same massage therapy treatment plan will not work for all of our patients. Instead, one of our five massage therapists will put in the time to find any pain points that you may be dealing with, and will come up with a massage therapy treatment plan to help you gain relief from your chronic pain. Relieving pain is not the only benefit that massage therapy offers. Getting regular massages from our St Paul, MN massage therapists can also help your body reduce stress, decrease your blood pressure, strengthen your immunity and enhance your skin. Take advantage of these great benefits that massage therapy can provide and say goodbye to the pain medication that you have been relying on for years.
Diverse Massage Therapy Options
All you need to do is contact our administrative staff at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., to set up a massage therapy appointment, and our therapists will handle the rest. During your initial appointment, we will sit down with you and get a true understanding of what type of pain you are dealing with. Then, one of our licensed massage therapists will determine which type of massage will work best for your situation. We offer a wide range of massages including:
- Swedish – This type of massage is great for those individuals under a lot of stress that are looking for a natural way to relax.
- Deep Tissue – Through applying deep pressure towards aching or tight muscles, our staff can help reduce the chronic pain you have been dealing with.
- Trigger Point – Through this type of therapy, our team will pinpoint the trigger areas causing the pain throughout your body. Then, we will focus on applying pressure to the specific area to help reduce the pain.
- Prenatal – If you are pregnant, receiving a prenatal massage is one of the best things you can do for yourself! During your 2nd or 3rd trimester, we can help reduce the amount of pressure you are dealing with during your pregnancy.
- Hot Stone – Using warm stones, this type of massage helps circulate blood and reduce stress.
- Aroma – Using all natural, essential oils, we will focus on reducing the stress and muscle aches that you may be dealing with.
- Myofascial Release – Focusing on the soft tissue and muscles within your body, you will experience reduced pain and tension through this type of massage therapy.
- Sports – Your body often takes a beating if you regularly play sports. It is important to take care of your body so that you don’t experience any injuries from playing sports. Consider trying our sports massage options to help increase your overall athletic performance.
As you can see, our massage therapists at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A., offer a wide range of massage therapy options to fit your needs. If you are in the St Paul, MN area and you are interested in trying massage therapy, give us a call today at (651) 255-9999 to set up an appointment.