Nothing evokes the thought of Relaxation and Stress Relief as much as a professional massage. There are many different massage techniques at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, just as there are many different reasons for seeking the healing benefits of massage therapy. Patients at our St. Paul, MN clinic can find the best type of massage for their situation by visiting one of our certified massage therapists. Not all massage techniques are beneficial for each patient and some patients find relief from a variety of massage therapies.
Health Benefits From Professional Massage
Massage has been around for many years yet it keeps evolving in the methods and usage to aide healing. The many benefits if different massage technique is really quite impressive. Most people are aware that Massage Therapy is an effective treatment for reducing Aches, Pains, Stress and Muscle Tension.
Studies have demonstrated that massage can also be helpful in the treatment of the following conditions:
- High Blood Pressure
- Nerve Pain
- Sports Injury
- Digestive Disorders
- Myofascial Pain
Massage is a term used to generally describe the act of pressing or rubbing your skin, muscles, ligaments and tendons. It can range from a light touch to applying deep pressure. The Certified Massage Therapists at Caron Chiropractic Clinic are experienced in a wide array of massage techniques.
- Swedish Massage – relaxes your muscles and calms stress with long, gentle strokes
- Deep Tissue Massage – releases stress, tension and muscle pain with long strokes and deep pressure
- Trigger Point Therapy – isolates pressure to release muscle tension that may be radiating pain to other areas of the body
- Prenatal Massage – specifically for women in their second or third trimester and is used to improve circulation and ease discomfort
- Hot Stone Massage – heated stones are used to increase circulation and relax the muscles (can be added for before a deeper massage)
- Aroma Therapy – essential oils are absorbed through the skin to help with stress, the immune system and blood pressure
- Myofascial Release – long stretching strokes are used on specific areas of the soft tissue that connects and provides support to most structures of your body
- Sports Massage – may be a combination of massage techniques used to prevent injury or stiffness, relieve pain and enhance performance
Professional Massage Therapist
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. incorporates different healing methods and techniques beyond chiropractic adjustments. Our therapies may include one or several different Massage Therapy techniques performed by Licensed Massage Therapists at our St. Paul, MN clinic. We offer many methods of massage to best fit your individual situation. Massage has been effective for Stress Relief, Muscle Pain Relief, Headaches and in the treatment of many different health conditions.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999!