Your feet are the foundation for your body. They play a large role in biomechanical alignment for your body structure. When your feet are not in proper alignment it can result in foot pain, knee pain, hip pain or even pain in your back or neck. For some chiropractic patients Custom Foot Orthotics can really help with pain relief by helping to correct gait irregularities. The Licensed Chiropractors at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. in St. Paul, MN are specially trained to identify dysfunction in body alignment. We can fit you with custom made orthotic inserts as part of a personalized corrective treatment plan.
Reasons For Custom Foot Orthotics
There are several reasons as to why a person may benefit from Custom Foot Orthotics. Many patients at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. come to us for help with pain relief and to correct misalignment of the spine. Sometimes the way that they walk contributes to these problems. We can do a diagnostic analysis to determine if custom fit orthotics may be of help to relieve pain and correct gait irregularities.
Here are some of the reasons that patients seek corrective treatment from customized orthotic inserts:
- Pain Relief for foot problems, knee pain, hip pain, lower back pain, and sciatic nerve pain
- Improve Balance
- Correct Misalignment of Foot
- Shock Absorption
- Better Posture
Benefits Of Custom Orthotic Inserts
Patients who have been fitted with custom foot orthotics often see benefits from wearing them on a regular basis or for specific activities.
- Comfort for long periods of time on your feet
- Ability to exercise for a longer period of time without pain
- Faster rehabilitation with spinal adjustments
- Less likely to suffer an injury from a fall due to improved balance
- Pain relief for foot issues
- Pain relief for shin splints with correction of overpronation of foot
- Reduced joint pain with improved structural alignment of your body
- Improved performance in sports activities
- Reduces muscle tension and headaches due to improved posture
Advanced Rehabilitative Services
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. provides rehabilitative services that include Custom Foot Orthotics. There are several health benefits that can be enjoyed with a properly designed and fit custom orthotic insert. Many patients report Pain Relief while wearing orthotics as a corrective treatment. Contact our St. Paul, MN clinic for more information or an evaluation to determine if a custom foot orthotic is right for you.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999!