Holistic Healthcare Approach
Everyone experiences pain at various points in their lives. For some its just a short lived problem that is taken care of relatively fast. For others who suffer from an ongoing condition or have an injury, they can benefit from professional help for Pain Management. The Doctor’s of Chiropractic Care at Caron Chiropractic Clinic in St. Paul, MN are highly trained to diagnose and provide Drug Free Pain Relief for many different painful conditions. We have a Holistic Healthcare Approach for pain treatment without the possible side effects of medications.
Pain Treatment Therapies
Chiropractic Care involves treating the whole person, not just individual symptoms. Pain Treatments that we provide, aim to get to the underlying cause of the condition and stimulate your body’s ability to self-heal. The professional staff at Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. utilizes the following techniques for drug free pain relief:
- Chiropractic Care is a hands-on treatment in which a Licensed Chiropractor applies pressure to specific areas of the spine to correct misalignment. When your spine is out of alignment it can disrupt nerve function and cause pain.
- Massage Therapy is provided by a Certified Massage Therapist who is trained in numerous massage techniques. The benefits of a professional massage go beyond soothing sore muscles. Massage can lower blood pressure, reduce stress, improve sleep and release tension in muscle tissue that refers pain to other areas in your body.
- Acupuncture Treatments are provided by a Licensed Acupuncture Practitioner. Tiny, hair-like needles are inserted at specific points on your skin. They are meant to stimulate the energy flow in your body and release pain reducing chemicals in the brain.
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST) utilizes simple touch methods to release restrictions in the tissues surrounding the fluid that protects the brain and spinal cord. This enhances the body’s ability to heal from injuries or chronic pain.
- Laser Therapy utilizes a low-level laser that penetrates the skin and stimulates cell function. It helps to optimize the immune response, stimulate nerve function, relieve chronic and acute pain and reduce inflammation.
- Orthotics that are custom made for your individual foot condition can work to correct foot mechanics and restore structural balance. Good balance in your stride helps to reduce pain on your feet, knees, hips, lower back and other areas of the body.
Drug Free Pain Relief
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. utilizes several pain management techniques that are included in our Holistic Healthcare Approach. Our St. Paul, MN clinic provides Drug Free Pain Relief for many painful conditions that affect the skeletal and soft tissue systems in your body. We offer pain treatment therapy provided by highly qualified professionals.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999