St Paul MN Personal Injury Chiropractic Therapies
Chiropractic is an alternative medical system that takes a different approach from standard medicine to uncover underlying issues in personal injury accidents. It is based on these key concepts.
- Your body has a powerful self-healing ability
- Your body’s structure (mainly the spine) and its function are related
- The goal of chiropractic therapy is to normalize this relationship
Personal injury is among the most common causes of bodily pain that prompts people to seek chiropractic help. The most common personal injuries come from:
- Road traffic accidents – Auto, Truck, ATV or Motorcycle
- At work accidents – Work injuries can include carpal tunnel and repetitive strain injury
- Slip and Fall or Tripping accidents – From a casual visit to a neighbor to a shopping trip at the local mall, hazards on the property can and do cause accidents resulting in slip and fall injuries.
- Even a ride on a roller coaster at an amusement park can cause as much damage to the body as a car accident when the head is jerked suddenly and violently in the wrong direction. Head, neck, and back injuries, and even whiplash are commonly reported amusement park injuries.
- In home accidents
- Holiday accidents
- Product defect accidents
- Bike accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Sports Injury
- Pedestrian accidents
Your St Paul MN Chiropractor knows the importance of adding the expertise of physical therapy, massage therapy, exercise and rehabilitation options to give you a complete wellness program to assist the body and allow the body’s own healing ability to work at its maximum potential.