Qualified Professional Masseuse
A massage administered by a Licensed Massage Therapist can have surprising health benefits beyond just loosening up sore muscles. At Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. we utilize massage therapy as part of our Holistic Healthcare Approach. It is a wonderful accompanying therapy to relax tense muscles for longer lasting chiropractic adjustments. Therapeutic massage may also be used as a stand alone, natural therapy for pain relief, stress relief and many more benefits. So next time you are in St. Paul, MN go ahead and schedule a massage with a qualified professional masseuse and know that you are doing your body good.
Surprising Benefits Of Massage
Many people think of massage as something that you do to pamper yourself on a spa day. There are however, very real health benefits attributed to Professional Therapeutic Massage.
Lessens Anxiety and Depression:
- Studies have shown that people who receive massage therapy are less likely to report being anxious or depressed.
- A 2005 study found that women with breast cancer had reduced stress levels after receiving massage therapy 3X per week.
- Children tend to be happier and less stressed after massage.
- A good massage promotes relaxation a more restful sleep. This is especially beneficial for those who have conditions that make comfortable rest more difficult.
- Patients who are undergoing radiation treatments or chemotherapy have found that massage can help them to relax and rest easier.
- This holistic healthcare approach can be soothe a fussy baby and help them to fall asleep.
- Some massage techniques are great for relieving painful arthritis joints and fibromyalgia pain.
- A single massage performed by a Licensed Massage Therapist can have an immediate effect on reducing pain and frequency of chronic tension headaches.
- Massage can improve circulation and sooth sore, tight muscles that are recovering from a workout or an injury.
Stronger Immune System:
- Licensed Massage Therapists understand that massage can help your body fight off illness by increasing blood flow and white blood cell count.
- Patients with HIV have sometimes found improved immune function after receiving massage therapy.
Licensed Massage Therapists
Caron Chiropractic Clinic, P.A. embraces a Holistic Healthcare Approach that utilizes massage therapy for healing. Our Licensed Massage Therapists are very skilled in several massage techniques that are designed to promote relaxation, pain relief and a stronger immune system. You may be amazed at how a qualified professional masseuse can improve your health.
Call for an appointment today in our St. Paul, MN office at 651-255-9999