At Caron Chiropractic, we have utilized massage therapy as a vital supplement to the chiropractic care that we provide our patients. Massage therapy has plenty of benefits and helps promote a healthy lifestyle along with naturally healing from injuries. If you are looking for a reputable massage therapy provider in St. Paul, MN, our massage therapists at Caron Chiropractic are the perfect team to count on.
There are so many benefits that come from engaging in massage therapy treatments. While relaxation and pain relief are great benefits, the ways it can help your body doesn’t stop there. Our massage therapists are committed to incorporating our effective massage therapy treatments so that you can maximize the benefits of this holistic treatment option. The endless benefits from our treatment options include helping the body’s muscular, circulatory, nervous, immune and lymphatic systems. You truly receive the total package when it comes to natural medical treatments by choosing to engage in massage therapy. Our services are utilized by individuals of all ages that are struggling with so many different issues such as a sports injury, arthritis, headaches, pregnancy, stress, depression, etc.
Primary Massage Options
No matter what type of massage you are looking for, our licensed massage therapists have you covered. The primary massage therapy options that we provide our clients include the following:
● Deep Tissue Massage – Dealing with chronic muscle pain or heightened tension in the body? If so, this is the perfect massage option for you.
● Myofascial Release/Soft Tissue Massage – Focusing on the soft tissue, our massage therapists will use this treatment to help relieve muscle tension, reduce strain and boost your circulation.
● Swedish Massage – This massage option is great for those looking to relax after a tough day or prepare yourself for an upcoming event that may be stressful.
● Trigger Point Massage – If the pain you experience comes from one central location, our trigger point massage can locate the source and reduce the tension in that one particular location.
● Prenatal Massage – The body changes so much during pregnancy. Our prenatal massages can help your body better manage the discomfort during your pregnancy.
● Sports Massage – Dealing with a sports injury or looking to prevent a future sports injury from occurring? Consider adding a sports massage into your regular health maintenance processes.
Massage therapy has become an increasingly more popular natural treatment method over the last few decades. If you’d like to give massage therapy a try, consider scheduling an appointment with our team at Caron Chiropractic. Serving the St. Paul, MN community, give us a call today at (651) 255-9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with one of our massage therapists.