At Caron Chiropractic Clinic in St. Paul we use massage therapy as an integral piece of a comprehensive chiropractic regimen. At our clinic we’re focused on treating and natural healing as opposed to just masking the symptoms of your pain with medications. We believe that massage therapy can help you to relieve chronic pain and get you back to living the life that you deserve!
Benefits of St. Paul Massage Therapy
The benefits of regular massage therapy are immense, but a few of the most popular benefits that our clients regularly experience include:
- Relieves chronic pain and muscle aches in your muscles and joints.
- Helps to relieve stress.
- Has been shown to lower blood pressure in certain situations.
- Enhances your immune system.
- Stretches out weak or tired muscles.
What to Expect For Your Massage
When you walk into our St. Paul Chiropractic office you’ll be greeted by one of our warm receptionists who will show you to one of our massage rooms. From the moment you walk in our office we’ll work to ensure you’re relaxed. We use only the highest quality linens, comfortable massage tables and an extremely relaxing environment to allow you to truly unwind during your massage. All of our massage therapists are licensed and have trained extensively in a variety of different massage techniques.
Massage Types Performed at Caron Chiropractic
We currently perform the following types of massage therapy:
- Swedish Massage – This technique utilizes a light touch massage with long strokes over your muscles.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Using isolated pressure our massage therapists work to release tight areas in specific muscles that can cause pain in your body.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Using long strokes and deep pressure to certain areas, we’re able to release stress tension and relieve muscle pain.
- Prenatal Massage – We use this type of massage with pregnant women who are in their second trimester and beyond. This type of massage helps to ease discomfort that is common with pregnancy and also helps to improve overall circulation and reduce hormones related to stress.
- Hot Stone Massage – Using heated, flat stones on certain muscles we’re able to calm the nervous system and help increase circulation.
- Myofascial Release – Fascia is the soft tissue portion of connective tissue that offers protection and support for most of the human body. Using certain massage techniques we work to release these Myofascial tissues, which can help to improve the central nervous system including muscles and tissues.
- Sports Massage – For athletes that are extremely active, a sports massage can help to relieve pain as well as prevent muscles from becoming stiff.
Contact Caron Chiropractic Clinic Today
At Caron Chiropractic Clinic we not only have a team of massage therapists, but we also have several chiropractors and even a licensed acupuncturist to truly provide full body wellness services. For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our holistic care specialists call us today at 651-255-9999.