Chronic pain is extremely common in the US with more than 3 million Americans suffering each year. Chronic pain is defined as persistent pain that lasts for weeks to even years. It is often caused by inflammation or nerve issues and it does not always have a cause that can be identified. Traditional treatment for chronic pain generally includes medication, but because they can only mask the pain and not treating the actual symptoms, the benefits are limited. Caron Chiropractic Clinic, PA, specializes in helping those who are struggling with chronic pain find a treatment plan that addresses the root of the issue and relieves the pain once and for all. If you work or live in St Paul, Minnesota the best clinic for treating chronic pain is just a phone call away.
Integrative Approach to Chronic Pain Treatment
The team at Caron Chiropractic Clinic understands how frustrating and difficult it can be to deal with chronic pain. Some of our most successful treatments for chronic pain include:
- Chiropractic care: Chiropractic treatments use spinal adjustments to help realign the vertebrae in your neck and back when your spine has become misaligned. This misalignment can cause chronic pain in your back, neck and even shoulders.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy decreases muscle pain, tension and nerve pain and is highly effective when used in combination with chiropractic treatment.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is type of treatment that helps your body heal itself and improves overall bodily function. Tiny, stainless steel needles are inserted in specific points in your body depending on the source of your pain and alters physiological and biochemical conditions so that your body can heal.
- Spinal rehabilitation: Spinal rehabilitation uses multiple chiropractic treatments and physical therapy techniques to help you reduce pain.
- Arthrostim: An arthrostim is a special instrument that is used during chiropractic treatment to target specific areas of your body.
- Craniosacral therapy: Craniosacral therapy uses gentle touch to palpate the joints of your cranium or skull to treat disease and reduce pain.
Individualized Treatment Plan for Pain
After an initial assessment, Caron Chiropractic Clinic will develop an individualized treatment plan to help you address your chronic pain symptoms once and for all. Our treatment options are non-invasive and generally do not require medication or surgical intervention. We treat your chronic pain at the source, rather than masking the symptoms. We offer an integrated approach to your needs, combining exercise and rehab solutions with our other treatment options. If you have been struggling with chronic pain, you can find relief. Call Caron Chiropractic Clinic to schedule an appointment at 651-255-9999.